Wednesday, June 28, 2017

What's Up Wednesday!!

It is the last Wednesday of the month which means
it is time for
WHATS UP WEDNESDAY!!!







As always for this Link Up, I am joining with two of my favorite bloggers!
 Mix & Match Mama and Sheaffer Told Me To!


What we're eating this week:
Monday: We made meatloff meatballs which were to DIE for!!
recipe soon :)

Tuesday: MOD Pizza

Wednesday: Is a busy day for us so on to go eating!

Thursday: Finishing off leftovers.

Friday: Sausages by the fire since we will be
CAMPING!!!!


What I'm reminiscing about:
High School memories...
My mom found some of my work from my sophomore year of high school
and it was SO funny to look at my work and how SIMPLE everything was :)




What I'm loving:
The weather! We have had some cooler days so we have had the windows open 
24/7!!




What we've been up to:
Cooking, relaxing and spending time with friends & family.







What I'm dreading:
Not much but probably my second class of grad school!
Lots of papers and reading to come.




What I'm working on:
I know this should wait but I am SLOWLY planning
for the fall semester!




What I'm excited about:
CAMPING AND BOATING THIS WEEKEND:)
It is a big weekend around here and we have been counting down!!







What I'm watching/reading:
Watching:
The Ranch 




OITNB



Reading:
All.The.Grad.School.Readings



What I'm listening to:


OBSESSED.

Hometown Girl- Josh Turner 




I sing this out loud all the time!!

MGNO- Russell Dickerson



What I'm wearing:
Lots of workout wear and sweatshirts!

I LOVE these leggings from Costco. 
$16.99 and SO comfortable! You can find them HERE:)





What I'm doing this weekend:
Camping, boating, campfires on repeat.






What I'm looking forward to next month:
We are headed to Door County in mid July :)






What else is new:
I have been LOVING summer!
Lots of time for cooking & working out.
I started doing Pure Barre workouts and I am obsessed!!
Kicks my butt BUT so worth it :)






BONUS**-  My favorite vacation spot:
Favorite 4th of July Tradition:
Making flag cake with my mom every year.
Pound cake, pudding, cool whip and berries.
I will never forget always BEGGING to help.

(this isn't ours but the exact same one we always make!!)



4 comments :

  1. Great post! Love reading your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. number one fan!!! thank you!! thanks for all support with my long time spent always blogging
      xo

      Delete
  2. Have so much fun camping! Don't forget the bug spray!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016