Friday, June 2, 2017

Friday Favorites- First Week of Summer Edition :)

Raise your hand if you are LOVING SUMMER!!! 
Because I sure am!
One week of summer in the books and it has been OH so good :)

I have cleaned every inch of house. 
Bathrooms, floors, closets and all the things!

I have loved eating breakfast and having slow mornings.

I am counting down the hours until Pat is done too!

As always I am linking up with MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 



ONE.
I Finished season 13 and I am on EDGE waiting until the fall!
SO SO GOOD!
I will always LOVE this show!



TWO.

If you follow me on social media you will already know my OBSESSION
with this. It is amazing and I highly recommend buying it!



THREE.
Like I stated above.... I have cleaned and organized so much in the past week and 
it feels GREAT!!



FOUR.
Did you catch my post about this sunscreen this week?
It is absolutely a fav! You can see the post HERE!



FIVE.
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs.
SO SO delish!
I will be sharing this next week!
I took a whole30 recipe but made it a little more "emalie" friendly :)


SIX.

I just cannot get over this!!
I laugh hilariously every time I see in my photos!
#thetruth


SEVEN.

I love JFK and Jackie. Everything about their history and JFK in office I love it all.
He would have been 100 this past week and this quote stuck out to me.
US. NOW.
Let's get it done!


EIGHT.
Pat's school received their yearbooks this week and he sent me some 
pictures of what was on their water polo page.
This. I love this. He works incredibly hard during the season when he coaches.
I am SO proud of all he has accomplished and all he has done for Hersey Water Polo.



WELLL Today is supposed to be 83 and sunny! You can find me tanning and reading with some lemon water outside!

We have relaxing, housework and HOPEFULLY uncovering the boat going on this weekend!
Busy week next week so we are enjoying a relaxing weekend together! 

Happy JUNE!!!!

xo




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016