Tuesday, June 13, 2017

#CelebratingSophie Recap


It's Tuesday!!!

Today's post is going to be FILLED with fun and fabulous pictures from the wedding we attended over the weekend!

We celebrated our friends getting married and it was a blast!

They got married in Joliet, IL at the 
Patrick Haley Mansion.

It was beautiful, classy, elegant and it was so much fun celebrating two amazing people and the love they have for each other!

Here are some of my favorites from the night!

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Sophie 
<3


Now a little background info....
Spencer & Kara got married.
Spencer has been Pat's best friend since high school.
Kara and I grew up in Indian Princesses together with our dad's.
When we started dating it was so fun to have this couple as our friends.
Over the years, we have been extremely blessed to have these friends to celebrate with, eat great meals with and above all we very much enjoy their company :)

Boy's Prep.

Pat's other bestie Brian.
Great friends getting ready for a Great day!

























             





All of these goons swam together in high school and are still all friends to this day :)
#Theycleanupgood





Bests.


Mansion

Obviously had to get so many selfies!
My hair fell due to the HOT HEAT so I managed.
But I adored my makeup.
I did my own and went with a pop of color on the lips and very neutral tones on my eyes.


I got to the mansion a little early before the ceremony, so I snapped some great pictures of the decor which I absolutely ADORED!!! 







All the touches were beyond beautiful!




Ceremony 
Just beautiful!!! 

Mama's.

Spencer's uncle married them and it was the perfect touch to this gorgeous ceremony.


Smiling Pat :)



WOO HOO!!! Mr & Mrs Sophie!


Love.

Reception 


Their signature drink was to die for!!
Champagne, grenedine and strawberry? Um yes!

This guy :) 

Handsome date of mine and me posing!

Sweetness :)

Pat's family attended the wedding as well and it was so nice to celebrate with everyone!

Sammy!!



More Reception
HANDS DOWN. BEST appetizer I have EVER eaten!!!
The pinterest recipe search is on to find a similar recipe!!

The flower touches were a fav!!

#allthesteak


We celebrated into the night with the best people we know! 

Cutie pie Newly Weds!

All the dancing wore us out! Too fun!

Gorgeous Bride and such a great friend she is!


Cheers to the Sophie's.
We love you!


xo


(All images were taken throughout the celebration of our friend's wedding on my phone or camera!)

PS! IT WAS HOT :)
#sweaty 
#fortheblog 
#celebratingsophie



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016