Thursday, June 8, 2017

Friday Favorites

YALL!!!! What a week.... I have been up early multiple days this week for a workshop and the morning hours totally kicked my butt :)
I totally enjoyed my time at the workshop and learned SO much!

BUT now we must celebrate our best friends getting married!
#soontobesophie

Today is Friday. Today is FULL of favorites. 

As always I am linking up with 
MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 



ONE.


Chicago Culinary Kitchen BBQ in Palatine.
BEYOND!! SO SO GOOD!!


TWO.


Cutie on the boat! DEF a fav :)
(PS he cut his hair finally for the wedding!)


THREE.


My buffalo chicken meatballs!
DELISH! And you can find the recipe HERE!



FOUR.
I whipped up this creation this week and will be sharing 
my Lemon Chicken Parppadelle next week :)



FIVE.
I spent the last two days at at the AVID summer training and FULLY enjoyed both days!
I cannot wait to bring what I have learned back to HHS and my classroom :)



SIX.
THIS. I just cannot handle the cuteness.
1. Me
2. Kevin in the mask.
3. Me
4. Holding my dad's finger 
5. Me
Obviously yes I am biased to the cuteness in this picture my dad sent me for #throwbackthursday



SEVEN.
Thursday night, I was able to catch up, drink wine and eat yummy food with this girl!
SO delightful to be teachers on summer break drinking champs :) 


As I write this, I am gathering everything I need for tomorrow and making sure to pack my dancing shoes :)

SUCH a full, loving, HOT weekend ahead!

LIFE- I love you!

xo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016