Friday, June 30, 2017

Friday Favorites

The BEST time of year is here!!
4th of JULY!!!
We leave today for our annual camping trip.

As a kid we spent the 4th home blowing off fireworks, going to the carnival and 
eating Flag cake.

It's cool to have new traditions to celebrate with great people!

As always I am linking up with MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 







ONE.


Um yes. These chicken tacos are my new jam!
I shared them on my Table Talk Tuesday post HERE!



TWO.


I am still obsessing over Pure Barre.
It is probably the BEST workout I have ever done.
Already seeing that 6 pack come in :)



THREE.



I talked about my favorite leggings in my 
You can find them HERE.




FOUR.



This show.
So stupid funny.
Watch it!!
The Ranch




FIVE.


Yesterday I shared my love for Evy's Tree.
I shared all my favorite hoodies in THIS post!



**********

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL  4th of July!
Enjoy time with family & friends.

I want to thank all of you who follow my blog :)
It is my own little corner of the world that I share
what I love with others!!

I will be back on the 5th!


xo




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016