Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Whats Up Wednesday!

YALL! Happy Wednesday :)

Today is What's Up Wednesday!




As always for this Link Up, I am joining with two of my favorite bloggers!
 Mix & Match Mama and Sheaffer Told Me To!


What we're eating this week:
Monday: Chinese take out! The best!


Tuesday: Buffalo Chicken Meatballs with Brown rice





Thursday: Salmon Burgers

Friday: Still up for a decision :) 


What I'm reminiscing about:
I would have to say last summer and everything we did. Summer is our jam and we always have a great time adventuring, boating and spending time with family and friends!




What I'm loving:
My new anthro candle I bought!!!
The smell is AMAZE and I have been burning it like crazy since I am not home all day!


Everything But The Bagel Sesame Seasoning 
Good HEAVENS!! I am addicted to this stuff!
I keep putting it on my bagels lol but I swear it will be amazing on anything!! 




What we've been up to:
Pat celebrated his friends bachelor party this weekend and he is finishing up his last two weeks of work :)

I am in FULL summer mode and enjoying my time cleaning, organizing, and sleeping in!



What I'm dreading:
This is a hard one! Probably not anything right now!


What I'm working on:
Grad school class number 1!

And revamping the blog :) With all my free time it needs some TLC!





What I'm excited about:
Pat FINALLY being off next week from work! BBQing, boating, camping together!




What I'm watching/reading:
Watching: We just bought an amazon fire stick so I have been BINGE watching season 13 of Grey's Anatomy. I have been a loyal follower since the beginning when it aired on Sunday nights :)



Reading: Still working on The Magnolia Story.
(grad school reading ruins my free time reading lol) 




What I'm listening to:
Lots of country music this time of year!
Preparing playlists for the boat.



What I'm wearing:
Yoga pants and more Yoga pants :) Perfect summer outfit!


What I'm doing this weekend:
Well the weekend calls for rain... again.
SO hoping it moves out!!
We will probably start the boat, clean it and take care of business before we set sail this summer!

Sleeping in, cooking and relaxing!


What I'm looking forward to next month:
Our best friends are getting married!!!!
WOOO HOO!!
#soontobesophie
We have been counting down and we all cannot wait!




What else is new:
Summer has put me in a cleaning mode. I have been able to take care of places, spaces and things I didn't have time for during the school year!





BONUS**-  My favorite vacation spot:
I cannot just choose 1!!
So here are my top three ( in no specific order)



1. Lake Tahoe 




2. The Homestead (In Glen Arbor, Michigan)




3. The Outer Banks (OBX)





PHEW!!!!
What a WHATS UP this week :)
See you tomorrow!
xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016