Thursday, May 25, 2017

Memory Lane- Bring back the 90's

YALL!!! HAPPY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL TO ME!!!
This year was amazing, challenging, full of growth as an educator, and fun!!
I am BEYOND ready for rest and relaxation! 

Today is a special post dedicated to one of the greatest things EVER:

The 90's.

Now I enlisted some help of two people who I could trust with this post....

My brothers: Kevin & Erich.



Kevin born in 88
Me born in 91 
Erich born in 94

SO we truly hit all areas of the 90s and everything we LOVED about it.

Sit back and enjoy a trip back to the 90's.

Shows/Movies

                               

My dad NEVER let me watch this as a kid, but
Kevin could!





Lunette the Clown. Thinking back, this show was
actually CREEPY!

AGAIN this show was so scary for a young kid!!







               Disney had the BEST original movies!!!

By far these 3 were favorites from all of us :)







Toys/Games/etc.


POGS!!! We would collect HUNDREDS
Tamagotchi. UNREAL!! I had 3. I don't
think I really ever knew how they worked....


Crazy bones! We would battle on the floor












From the real things, to McDonald's happy meal toys,
we had a TON.











THIS!!! It played like 30 sec of the BEST
and popular songs at the time!













I wore my skip out one summer. Mine was purple!
SUCH classic games!!!

Legit. We had this EXACT version. 

Starter Jackets. UNREAL. I would want to wear my brother's all the time.
I thought they were SO COOL!!!
SO many kids wore these!



Food/Snacks/Candy

my FAV!!
THIS was so good but it was like sand texture!!



Still a fav :)






                                  
                                             Candy Cigarettes... WHO thought this was ok!!




My mom NEVER bought these but we
would have them at friends houses!!
STRAIGHT sugar!
Wrapper was a tattoo :)
















Again full of sugar! How were these a snack??





Music

They SO Wanted to be like NSYNC


BSB!!!


Fresh Prince




Played this CD on repeat!!

Would sit in my room, play her CD's and memorize the
lyrics.








I SO wanted to be baby spice!
I always rocked the pig tails
while I sang in my room!
Ok so CD came with a poster on the
inside and I hung
the poster on my wall in my room
thought I was THE coolest :)



To be honest... this was SO fun and I could talk
about how AWESOME the 90's were all day long!!!
Leave a comment and share your favorite 90's memories :)




Enjoy!


I wish we could stay in the 90's......


xo




2 comments :

  1. Something that was really big in the 90s was the Pokémon craze along with Power Rangers. Funny how both have made a powerful comeback. Pokémon Go has to be the biggest craze when it comes to mobile games. Power Rangers came out with a high selling movie recently.

    So many other awesome things happened in the 90s but these are just a few.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the pink ranger!!!! I meant to put Pokemon but dropped the ball! I used to trade cards in 2nd grade :) lol

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016