Monday, May 22, 2017

Summer Favorites

This is a GREAT week!
Why?
Summer starts THURSDAY!!
Today is our last actual school day and the students have final exams Tues, Wed and Thurs!
So needless to say THIS teacher is ready to kick back & relax!

Today I am sharing some of my favorite summer things to do.

Summer has always been my favorite season.
Here are some reasons as to why!



Birthday.
I never got to celebrate my birthday as kid at school because of my summer birthday, so celebrating is always extra special to make up for all this missed class celebrations :) 





No school.

No alarms. NONE!!!!




Warm Weather 

Shorts, sandals and dresses! Yes please!!




Sun tans.





Sleeping with the windows open.





Here are a few things I am looking forward to doing once again this summer :)


Sleeping In

YES! Even though my sleeping in now is like 730- 8 am. 




Wine on the Balcony

LOVE IT ALL!!



Tan Skin
This is circa 2010, but I wanted to get a picture of myself actually tanning! haha! 



Boating

When we can, Where we can! Sunset cruise or boating all day and floating :)




Camping

4th of July here we come!! Yay!!!



Concerts

Concerts just seem to say "summer"
Some of the BEST concerts I have seen have been during the summer time!



Sunsets

Nothing like a Lake Tahoe Sunset :)
We miss you LT!!! 



Table talk is GOOD tomorrow!!! 
See you then!

xo




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016