Friday, October 20, 2017

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday to YOU!

It has been a busy but successful and awesome week!






As always I am linking up with MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 

Time for some favorites!


ONE.


YALL.
I know I have talked about this podcast before
BUT!
I am beyond obsessed with Jen Hatmaker.
If I could be a guest on her show I would run to 
Texas just do it!!!
This week she had on Chrissy Kelly 
and oh my word.
Just unreal!!!
You not only need to listen to her episode, but you need this podcast 
in your LIFE!!


TWO.
 Did you catch my post all about my
go-to decor piece??
I loved writing it and loved
finding different design outlets
out there like Havenly.



THREE.
I shared this delicious
Greek style chicken this week.
So yummy and super easy to make!




FOUR.
I know I have talked about Pure Barre before and my new
found love for lift,tone and burn.
BUT! Tonight I am bringing Pat along for a
Bring your Men to the BARRE class!!!
I am BEYOND STOKED!!!
I will let you know how it went next week :)



FIVE.
UM HEY!
This is me.
AND totally a favorite :)



SIX.

Just a girl and her coffee.
Coming home from a long week!
Much deserved and I savored it all :)



Just a little bit from my world this week!
I love this blog and love those who have supported me.

Balance your life and do it while wearing your comfy clothes
You got this.

Right now we are watching the Cubs and it doesn't look good :(
Hopefully things turn around and we keep on trucking!


We have a swim meet and lots of relaxing ahead this weekend!

XO


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016