Friday, September 29, 2017

Friday Favorites

It is finally FRIDAY!!!

This has been another long and busy week so 
we are so ready for a weekend full or relaxing!




As always I am linking up with MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 




ONE.

My new kimono from Target has been my
go to lately.
I love the colors!!
And with the extremely hot fall weather
it has been the perfect fit!



TWO.

My brother Erich and his girlfriend Michelle
spent the weekend in NYC last weekend
and were able to score tickets
to Jimmy Fallon.
Yes. These two cuties got on TV 
and Erich even High 5'd JIMMY!!!
MAJOR FAV!!



THREE.

On Sunday we went boating on Lake Michigan.
I got some real GOOD sun burn in September too :)
The weather was perfect!



FOUR.

This brownie explosion is a favorite becasue
I got to show my students how 
important it is to follow 
the recipe and measurements when they cook in class :)


FIVE.

My baby brother turned 23.
We celebrated with good food and drink :)
He is the best little brother ever!!



SIX.


Target has a new line and I am LOVING their Tee's
I am rocking my favorite necklace
and my Jennifer Ice Shrug from 




SEVEN.

Do not go to Trader Joes when you are hungry.
These are too too good!!




EIGHT.


I have been waiting for this FOREVER.
The new Will and Grace was just as funny 
as it used to be.
I was roaring laughing the entire time.
I missed these kids.
Also why do they look like they did 11 years ago?
SO GOOD!!!


That is all for today!
We have beautiful Fall weather all weekend long :)

We are celebrating our anniversary and enjoying some relaxing time 
this weekend.

XO




2 comments :

  1. It has been crazy hot in KY but it's finally starting to cool off thankfully!! That's so cool that your brother managed to score Jimmy Fallon tickets! Happy Friday :)
    Kelsey
    www.kelseypeacock.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The heat was a KILLER! I love Jimmy Fallon and so glad they got to see him too!!

      thanks for stopping by!

      XO Emalie

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016