Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Teacher Tuesday- Classroom Tour

Happy Tuesday :)
Ahhh so good to say that!

Here we are another fun and busy week ahead.

Today I am linking up with Momfessionals 
for Teacher Tuesday!

I am sharing some pictures of my classroom 
and some of my favorite things 
that my home away from home 
all mine.



I keep textbook reminders pinned to the 
front of the room so 
the students don't forget :)

I love my art cart!!!
I scored this about 3 years ago at Joanne's
and it was 50% off!

Also I used to change my bulletin board based on the season
but I think I am going to stick 
to our school colors 
all year round :)


I am still working on this area....

It is my home base.
All the classes I teach in here
have a turn in bin 
and I prep all the days copies and lessons here.

It needs some life!!



I have two whiteboards.
This one is used for all homework and daily agendas :) 


This is my favorite part!
My book shelf.

I am still working on some parts but this where I put 
past notes, thank yous from students.

Pictures to make it more homey!

Also for all the extra curriculum books I use on a daily they are stored 
close to my desk!


My desk!
I used to be able to plug in my light...working on that!

Lots of fun and inviting colors.


I use the side of my bookshelf for more pictures and notes.

I received the bet advice when I was student teaching...

Create your self a happy folder- Any notes, pictures, emails that mean a lot to you, save them!
Put them all together so they are safe in one spot.

When you're having a bad day go through those and remember why you do what you do!

It is so special to go back and read a thank you from a student from almost 5 years ago!!


Ahhh my window :)


This is what I see as I teach.

I have student work hung up as well.


My secret pen bin.
These are my precious and favorites so they are hidden :)


My view.


AND my specialty!
I am obsessed with Bath and Body works hand lotions.
I started this last year and my students ALL of them 
loved it!
I even have students from last year who I do not have currently
stop by for lotion!


So that is a little bit of my space at school.

XO







2 comments :

  1. I love this!!!! Your classroom is adorable!! Happy for you Em! Now help me get organized �� Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute that students stop by for lotion! I would have loved to have a teacher that was like a B&BW's store!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016