Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Whats Up Wednesday!

Last Wednesday of the month 
calls for a little bit of 
WHAT'S UP!!!






As always for this Link Up, I am joining with two of my favorite bloggers!
 Mix & Match Mama and Sheaffer Told Me To!


What we're eating this week...
Beef Enchiladas



Fiesta Bowls 


What I am reminiscing about...
Luke Bryan concert




What I am loving...
Pure Barre

Gilmore Girls

Weekends at home :)


What we've been up to...
EVERYTHING!
Last week was homecoming at school so it was crazy busy!
We also have celebrated my moms birthday and my brothers birthday.
Judging a debate tournament.
Coaching.
Seeing friends.

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing


What I am dreading...
I don't know of anything at the moment...

What I am working on...
Blog.
Recipes.
Fall Decor


What I am excited about...
Pat and I celebrate 3 years of dating next week :)




What I am watching/ reading...
Gilmore Girls

Football on Sunday's

The CUBS!!!

Reading... little of everything. Nothing too big!
I want to get back into my nightly readings.


What I am listening to...

Thomas Rhett's new album.



On repeat.


What I am wearing...
This is crazy right!
It has been 90 for the past almost TWO weeks here.
So anything that keeps me cool while teaching and cool on the weekends.
I still have worn my white pants with touches of fall :)


AND all my new Evy's Tree Purchases :)


What I am doing this weekend...
Major house, errand, grocery shopping.
We have a free weekend to relax and enjoy!


What I am looking forward to next month...
3 years together.



Long weekends.

Fall things :)


What else is new...
Not much!
Life has been busy but I love it!
October is one of my favorite months so looking forward to
a new month this weekend.


There is a little What's Up for you.

XO


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016