Thursday, September 21, 2017

Luke Bryan Concert

Hey Thursday!!

What a busy few weeks it has been!
Holy cow!!

The busier the better :)

We have seen friends, had school events and attended the...

LUKE BRYAN CONCERT!!!!


I had been waiting and waiting for this day :)

For my birthday this year Pat surprised me with tickets.
My birthday is in mid June so I was patiently waiting to go since then! LOL
Not only was this a huge surprise 
he even included his sister on the concert trip as well!

So overall lots of surprises!!

We headed to Tinley Park for the concert.

Tinley has an outdoor concert venue 
and we could.not
have asked for a BETTER night!!!




We have had unseasonably HOT weather here and the
 temps at night have been AMAZING.

Granger Smith 
Brett Eldredge 

opened for Luke and they were UNREAL.

I am obsessed with a few of Brett's songs so 
it was amazing to say the least!

Brett it also from IL and also a Cubs fan :)

Here are a few snap shots from one of THE best concerts I have ever been to.












Concerts outside just have a particular special feeling about them.

Thank You Pat for a wonderful and thoughtful birthday gift <3



See you tomorrow for Friday Favorites!!

XO


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016