Friday, September 22, 2017

Friday Favorites

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Holy cow today I am LOVING Friday!

It has been homecoming week at school and 
this week has been BUSY!


As always I am linking up with MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 


ONE.

 
As you know I have a small 
HUGE obsession with 
This came in last week and I 
have not stopped drooling over it.
BEYOND.




TWO.

I hadn't been to Target in forever 
so I thought I would just go window shop...
WHO WAS I KIDDING?!?!



THREE.

My Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are my new jam.



FOUR.

We celebrated my Mom last week!!! 
XOXOXO



FIVE.

This guy took me to the Luke Bryan concert on Saturday :)



SIX.

I made this pinterest meal on Monday 
and Pat & I both agree this was a WINNER!
I will share it next week :)



SEVEN.

We tried this new Hachi place for dinner on Sunday.
(Fast food Habachi) UM HI!
And it was UNREAL.
We will most definitely be going back!



EIGHT.

Crispy Green Chile Chicken Tacos.
Also a HUGE hit!




NINE.

This is Pat circa 1991.
I cannot stop looking at it.
THE CUTENESS.



TEN.

ANNDDDD.
After our extremely busy week
I came home to this.
Meatball sub.
AND OH MY GOD.
He did a fantastic job :)


That's all for the week!
Have a Fabulous weekend :)
I am meeting some girls for Mexican food tonight #PRAISE
and this 90 degree and humid weather in September calls for 
some much needed boat time on Sunday!

XO



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016