Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Whats Up Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!!

What a busy week so far!

Lots of school fun, grad school work and life have been
filling my time lately :)

Here is a little bit of What's up!



As always for this Link Up, I am joining with two of my favorite bloggers!
 Mix & Match Mama and Sheaffer Told Me To!


What we're eating this week...
Slow cooker Sloppy Joes
Parmesan Crusted Chicken from Marianos
Fiesta Bowls
and the rest leftovers
AND Friday campfire sausages :)


What I am reminiscing about...
OH sweet summer!
We had the BEST summer and I keep thinking
about all the fun we had!


What I am loving...
Black tea with lemon.
I have gone astray from coffee.
Say what?
Yes no more coffee every day.
Pat started brewing black tea and it has been
delicious!
I add a lemon in before I head off to work!


What we've been up to...
All the things!
School, grad school, Pat coaching, seeing friends and family.

What I am dreading...
Honestly nothing right now!
Life is good :)


What I am working on...
Grad school and lots of it!!
Busy class these next 8 weeks
so I am trying to stay on top of it all!


What I am excited about...
We are headed BACK to
Lake Shelbyville for
one last "summer" hurrah!
Boating and camping await us :)


What I am watching/ reading...
I just finished re-watching Parenthood.... AGAIN.
and now I am
re-watching Gilmore Girls.... AGAIN!

Ironically Lauren Graham is in both of these I just realized....

Reading... little of everything. Nothing too big!
I want to get back into my nightly readings.


What I am listening to...


Sorry Not Sorry 



Look What you Made Me Do 



Most Girls


What I am wearing...
Lots of dresses!
Trying to enjoy the warm weather before Fall comes in!


What I am doing this weekend...
Lake Shelbyville
Fun in the sun!


What I am looking forward to next month...
Celebrating lots of people I love and their birthdays!


What else is new...
I am loving being back to work!
As much as I loved my lazy coffee filled mornings
it is so nice to be back in a routine and working with my high schoolers :)


There is a little What's Up for you.

XO



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016