Thursday, August 3, 2017

Mini Photo Shoot

Thursday. Hey!

This week has been busy friends. 
Planning, setting up and copying for the new school year 
has wiped me out!

On Monday I went out to lunch with my amazing 
friend Danielle.

We both LOVE Prosecco. Period.
So what better way for teacher friends to end summer
than lunching outside eating, talking & drinking Prosecco!
Am I right?


Before we left she asked if I wanted her to 
bring her camera and I said surely!

I have been wanting some new pictures 
for the blog and it happened to be a
GORGEOUS day in the city.

We lunched and then walked around to 
snap some pictures in my new favorite top from 

She did an AMAZING job on snapping pictures.

It was hard to choose just a few to share.
SO....Here we go :)

OH!!! And be sure to check out the WINNING blog photo chosen as my 
NEW about me pic!






















It is beyond wonderful to have friends who want to share
their love & talents with you.

XO


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016