Saturday, January 21, 2017

My Blog Dream!

Well Hello There!!

I am beyond thrilled to be here on my new blog! I have had a dream of starting my own blog for months now. Thank you to my family, boyfriend and friends who have encouraged me to start Balancing In Slippers!

I have a HUGE passion for making busy life easy and simple :) Life is short and there is not enough time in the day to constantly worry about the following:

1. What outfit will I wear for my observation at school?
2. What can we take out of the freezer and make for dinner tonight?
3. Are my favorite black leggings clean?
4. What on earth do I get my parents for the holidays?
5. How do I make the most of my weekends?

I have started this blog to help and encourage you to find life's simple treasures and ENJOY them!

Over the past months, I have been an active blog reader and decided now its my turn to start my own blog.

Throughout the week, I will partake in weekly link ups to not only help you but also inspire you to enjoy life! I will also share tips, tricks and insight on how I enjoy life's simple pleasures.

This is just the beginning and I cannot wait to see where this journey takes me!

Thank you for taking this wild ride with me.

Since it is Saturday night I am off to relax and enjoy a glass of Sauvignon Blanc. See you back here Monday for my weekend recap!



4 comments :

  1. This is exciting ;-) can't wait to read all your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello………….Nice post…..Interesting article, informative and enjoyable….
    https://www.shopjessicabuurman.com/shoes/slides

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016