Wednesday, January 25, 2017

What's Up Wednesday!

What’s Up Wednesday!!!! Half way through the work-week!! #workinfortheweekend




Today I am joining two of my favorite bloggers Mix&Match Mama and Sheaffer Told Me To for their What's Up Wednesday link up!

On occasion, I will link up with other bloggers to share our favorites or what we are up to!

So here is what’s up with me!

What we’re eating this week…
            If you didn’t catch my post from yesterday you can see it here! We made a recipe into our own and ate buffalo chicken Monday night. Last night we made our new recipe.. SImple Southwest Shrimp Tacos. [recipe will be on the blog next Tuesday ] J Tonight Pat is in charge of dinner. I have a feeling whole grain pasta and sausage will be included #hisspeciality Thursday will probably be a crock pot meal and on Friday we both have basketball games so we will be eating on the go :P

Cotton Eyed Sloppy Joes

Simple Southwest Shrimp Tacos

**
Patryk is my go to photographer for all food shots**
It pays to be dating your photographer 😍


What I’m reminiscing about…
            I find myself reminiscing A LOT. I love memories, old videos and looking at old photo albums from the way past or even just this past year. I find myself reminiscing lately about how wonderful the holidays were. I got to spend time with my parents and BOTH brothers, we spent Christmas eve with Pat’s family and he and I spent a lot of quality time together. Breaks and vacations are good for the soul. It rejuvenates and refuels the soul!





What I’m loving…
            No after school commitments this week. Cheerleading has slowed down IMMENSELY and it has been wonderful getting home when it is still light out! #allthepraisehands



What we’ve been up to…
            Recently my every day life looked a lot like this:
Eat. Sleep. Work. Cheer. Repeat. On repeat Xs 100. Cheerleading is a two season sport so it consumed my life since May. Pat recently traveled to Mexico for a wedding #boystrip and I have been working on #balancinginslippers J




What I’m dreading…
            My first 5 day school week since winter break. EEK!! I know, I know should not be complaining…. But I AM dreading that!



What I’m working on…
            Balancing In slippers of course J I am also working on recipes, and spending less time on social media. #Patiamtrying
           



What I’m excited about…
            We just booked spring break tickets to Marco Island and I cannot stop thinking about sand, sun and Yuengling of course!!



What I’m watching/ reading…
            Shockingly (yes Dad I Know) I am in the middle of two books! The first is Winter Stroll By: Elin Hilderbrand and the other is First Comes Loves By: Emily Giffin.
            Oh and you bet your bottom dollar I am watching Nick and the ladies on The Bachelor! #corinneneedstogo
















What I’m listening to…
            I always have music on. Always. But recently I am loving Ed Sheeran’s new song Castle on The Hill. So catchy and I love the beat!



What I’m wearing…
            This week is all about the jeans because we are cooking in my Foods 3 class. Sidenote… we normally need to wear business casual to school but on the days we cook in the lab we get to wear jeans! My kids are cooking three days this week and then there is of course Friday when jeans are a MUST! I have recently also fallen in love with This hoodie from Target and Victoria secret leggings- with the thick waistband!













What I’m doing this weekend…
            I have a high school bball game, a cheer competition for our varsity team and then a relaxing no commitment Sunday J

What I’m looking forward to next month…      
            Valentine’s day- dinner out with my love. And a 3 day weekend at the end of the month #nooneshouldworkmondays



What else is new…
            Well hmm lets see.. THIS! This blog is new and I couldn’t be more excited to be here sharing my life, favorites and tips to balance a crazy busy life with you all!!





Mr. Nick’s Bachelor recap will be here on Thursday I PROMISE!!!

Have a fabulous day! Do something today that your future self will thank you for.










No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016