Friday, January 27, 2017

Friday Favorites

Today is the day!!! ITS FRIDAY!

I am linking up with Momfessionals, Grace& Love and TabandErika to share our Friday Favorites!







I recently started following Fancy Ashley over on her blog. Last week she posted a video about how to get those PERFECT and I mean PERFECT beach waves. So of course I watched it about a bazillion times. Because I need #allthewaves. She posted her favorite products and I splurged and bought them as well! I do have to say all 3 products do NOT disappoint and I wonder every day how I got through without them..



Moroccan Oil Hairspray                      Drybar Triple Sec                                  Drybar Mai Tai Spritzer





This week I have had NO and I repeat NO cheerleading practice. It has been wonderful because I have been able to drive home when it is still light out and I got to see a whole lot of this face :) We even got to cook together three nights this week in OUR kitchen! yay!


~sidenote- older picture but I LOVE this one :)



In my  WUW post  this week I mentioned a book I am reading. I am loving it. Due to our very low key week, we have spent time reading in bed instead of TV and I have loved every minute of it. This book is such an easy read. Its hilarious but also a little on the WILD side! 




I have been in search of these bins for WEEKS! My co-worker at school told all us newbies to invest in some and I did and now I need them for all my classes #typeA #organizationfreak. Target sells the PERFECT size ones. Trust me there are different sizes. They have been out of them since before the holidays and when we went to Target on Monday I was STOKED because they had them in stock. 



I admit.... I do have all three colors. BUT all three colors go perfectly with my room decor. #winforall





I recently let (and by recently mean 1st semester) over come my life. I put working out on the FARTHEST back burner and have not been in months. Pat is so dedicated to staying fit and I want to kick it in to high gear so I am back to my original weight PRE fall. Yesterday I took the long 5 minute drive down the road to our community center and joined their gym. It truly is JUST what I need and I am pumped to get myself in shape for #marco2017 



And lastly...... I know I mentioned this a little bit above, but truly a favorite this week has been spending time with Pat. He normally takes a quick snooze after school so it has been SO nice coming home and relaxing after work with him. He is my rock. Supporter. Financial Guru. And my go to for a good laugh. He has been so supportive with all my new changes this year. He puts up with my attitude and keeps me in check. He has listened to COUNTLESS stories about crazy high schoolers and never once has let me down. He starts his coaching season soon so I am savoring our sweet time togetheršŸ˜˜





Well that's a wrap for the first FULL week of Balancing in Slippers :) THANK YOU to all who read and follow. I promise this journey I am on with my blog will not let you down. 

We have a busy Saturday and low-key Sunday ahead and I cannot wait for that!

Here is one of my TOP finds this week. I hope it brings a smile to your face. All you busy people out there---- YOU GOT THIS.











No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016