Friday, August 18, 2017

Friday Favorites- Back to School Edition!

I'm BACK!!!

Hey Yall and Happy Friday!

I have been out of the blogging world for about a week now.
It has been a whirlwind getting back into a daily routine and getting up early!
I plan on blogging Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday as I transition
back to work and grad school.


I am back to share all my favorites from the first week back at school :)






As always I am linking up with MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 


ONE.


We saw Billy Joel at Wrigley Field last Friday night and it was UNREAL.
Seriously no words to describe it!
I knew EVERY song he sang and was in heaven :)
Thanks mom and dad for not only the concert but introducing us to
the greatest bands and songs growing up!



TWO.


THIS!!! Oh my....
We went over to see some friends on Saturday night and my friend Kara
made this DIVINE appetizer!!!
Ricotta cheese and Prosciutto.
My mouth is watering just looking at the picture.



THREE.



I attended the launch class of Empower with Pure Barre on Monday.
I decided to get with it and put my I watch workouts to use.
UM HI WORKOUT!
This was only a 45 min class.
I wore Pat's heart rate monitor last night to thr 55 min class and it was almost double!!



FOUR.


First Day of School ready!!!
I wore the CUTEST dress from target.
Flowy and I loved the pattern!
It was too hot for my sweater in this pic :)



FIVE.



Hers & His salmon packet dinners!
This was the first night all week we were able to make dinner together.
We LOVE utilizing the foil packets and we each create our own :)



Short and sweet after a busy and wonderful first week back!

We have plans to sleep in, nap and relax all weekend.

See you Tuesday for Table Talk.

XO


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016