Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Table Talk Tuesday- Planning your week!

SPRING BREAK COUNTDOWN= 3 days left!!!!



Here we are Tuesday once again! Today I am going to share a few of my favorites from the past month of Table Talk Tuesday. Don't get me wrong I love everything I share but here are a few you could do in a pinch tonight for dinner :)

Here is what we are eating this week:

Monday
Pat's Pasta 
(his specialty is so simple and delicious!)
I will share this in a few weeks :)

Tuesday
We are on our own due to Pat's late pratcie

Wednesday
Beef Enchiladas :)
We cannot get enough!

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday 
We will eat out due to celebrating SPRING BREAKS ARRIVAL!!!



1. Do you need a kid friendly meal? Or I mean you could be 25 and love it like me :)

HERE you can find my Beef Enchiladas!




2. Meatless? 
This red sauce is CRAZY simple and perfect for Lent! You can find my recipe HERE!




3. Are you buffalo obsessed like we are?
This is my version of Buffalo Joes and you can find them HERE!




No matter what you choose to put on the table this week, make it good. Make your table full of spring and love. Share a meal or three with your loved ones :)

xo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016