Friday, March 3, 2017

Friday Favorites

Hey Yall!! I am sorry I wasn't here yesterday! It was a crazy busy day at school and the morning got away from me to post! SO I will be posting today and then a SPECIAL Saturday post as well :)
#bloggoals 

Normally on Friday's I link up with some of my favorite blog ladies. This week is different.  These women who I follow and have grown to known over the blog world, lost one of their near and dearest friends this week to cancer. Although I don't know these women personally, I feel like I have grown to know them and their lives and all they share. They took a week off from blogging to be with their friends and family.Their dear friend Manda was a fighter until the end. I watched her testimony this week that another blogger shared and it moved me. Moved me in SO many ways. This woman, I never knew was a true example of God's love. 





I am sharing a link to her testimony. If you have some time (its about 40 min) take a listen. You can find it here. Grab your tissues. It is pure amazingness. Please pray for her husband and two sweet children she leaves behind. 

"I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die. And whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?
 John 11:25-26  


Here are my Friday Favorites this week.







ONE.
Monday Night we made THESE!


TWO.
EVERY time I see this baby picture I die laughing #somedayinthefuture


THREE.
GRANDPA ROSSY!!!! YESSSSSS I am STOKED!! WOOO! 
#stillonacubsworldserieswinhigh



FOUR.
I have been going through my itunes on my way home instead of my spotify and I am LOVING the oldies that come on. #OCflashback #marissacooper 


FIVE.

My duck boots. UGH THEY ARE TOO CUTE!! I of course tried to be stylish and rock the high comfy socks :) 




ALSO PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR LOCALS!!!!
This is me and Nic @ Nic's Organic Fast Food last night :) We have been SO SO waiting to go here! I feel like it took them 100 years to finish. It is located on Plum Grove in RM. We were SO disappointed :( I give this place: C average. We loved the whole healthy/organic idea but it was disappointing. Pat put it perfectly: "If I am going to want to eat a burger this is not where I am going, I am going to Portillos!!"


PHEWWW. FULL post today.

I hope you all have wonderful weekends. This weekend's are once again totally CRAZY here! Pray, grow, strengthen and be kind to one another this weekend.

I have an institute day today so you KNOW I am heading out quick at the end of the day.



"The only impossible journey is the one you never begin"- Anthony Robbins






No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016