Friday, March 17, 2017

Friday Favorites

YAY!!! Friday Favorites! This week has been LONGGGGG and I beyond happy it is Friday! This teacher is counting the days until Spring Break! T-minus 1 week!!!!

As always I'm linking up with my fav bloggers for Friday favorites!
Momfessionals, TabandErika and GraceandLove 





ONE.
We have been OBSESSING over this candle lately! I had it on my list to purchase from White Barn but happened to receive it for a gift! How awesome right? It is calming and the scent is not overwhelming! You can find it HERE!

TWO. 
OH MY GOODNESS!! This is for sure a fav. We have been dragging HARD this week due to the time change!




THREE. 


YALL! This Evy's Tree purchase (Jessica in Oatmeal) has been beyond a FAV!! I wore it Monday and received so many compliments on it! It wraps in front but you can wear it multiple ways! It is currently sold out but head to Evy's Tree to check out their collection :)



FOUR.
Umm yes. We made this dish this week and we
 LOVED the Tortellini Bake with Sausage & Broccoli once again! 



 FIVE.
If I could star this 1000 million times I would. This is ME and this is a favorite :)



SIX.
Yesterday I blogged about my love for Ree Drummonds new spring line! I purchased these and I adore them! Check out my post HERE!


SEVEN.
This song came on during my drive home today and I cannot let it go. It was my favorite back in college and all my friends made fun of me! I am obsessed and will now be listening to it all weekend :)




That is all for this wonderful Friday! We are on Spring Break a week from today and we cannot wait to be in the warmth and laying on the beach! Here is to a fabulous weekend and time spent with family and friends enjoying St. Patty's Day!


 Sláinte





No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016