Thursday, March 23, 2017

March Madness

YALL!!! ONE DAY LEFT!!!! Today is an easy day in all of my classes so the countdown is REALLY on!!

Today's post is short and sweet!

It's about my love for March Madness. I look forward to this time of year beginning in January. I get to excited that all sports channels have basketball on, we stay up late watching games, teams who weren't supposed to go far, GO FAR and teams who were supposed to be winners end up biting the dust early on! 


As we head into spring break Pat and I both cannot wait to be sipping a cold one on the lanai while watching some bball!



Few things...
1. Our fighting Redbirds made it to the NIT this year and were SO CLOSE to a NCAA bid. Their run in the NIT was cut short after this week's game :(



2. The HOOSIERS also did not get a bid for the NCAA this year. Another huge bummer. Both my brothers went to IU so we are big fans as well!



3. I have UCLA taking it all!!! I had my students in study hall help me with my picks this year so I am so so so so so nervous going into this weekend. They have done well so far and I am praying for good results!!



4. In honor of my Grandfather who passed away far too soon in life, we have a memorial family pool we all join each year to celebrate him! The Dick Barber Memorial pool has been in full swing since 2006!!! I LOVE CBS Sportsline and all the fun we have submitting our brackets and taunting one another!



That's all for me today. I will be back tomorrow with Friday Favorites!! 

BBALL IS BACK TONIGHT!! and all weekend :)

xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016