Friday, August 4, 2017

Friday Favorites- Summer Vacation Edition

Oh sweet Friday! I love you!!
Today is officially my last Friday of summer so
 my favorites are extra special!


As always I am linking up with MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 




I have love, love, LOVED summer.

I loved my morning coffee on the couch with the windows open.

I loved no early alarms.

I loved cooking meals more than one night a week.

I loved getting in shape and going to Pure Barre..


Do not get me wrong. I ADORE and LOVE my job.
I am going back to the same school this year so
I am beyond happy to head back to HHS.

But summer is just one of a kind.
Warm weather, tan lines and vacations are a few of
my favorite things.

SO this week's favorites are all my favorites from the summer :)


THIS. Was my obsession all summer long.



We attended the wedding of our best friends in early June!



We attended the Culinary Fight Club event in the city!



My dad flew home my brother for father's day/my birthday weekend :)
I turned 26.



I started Pure Barre and it has changed my life.





4th of July was celebrated on the water boating & 
we made it home in time for fireworks!




Cousins celebrating Dillon's birthday!




I discovered Podcasts and will never look back.





Our Door County Trip was BEYOND amazing!




We biked Lake Shore Drive and enjoyed deep dish pizza!




Roger Waters was in town so we stopped by!!




I have been loving all my new Evy's Tree purchases :)




My talented friend Danielle took 
gorgeous photos of my for my blog!





Weekend of boating with beautiful weather in Savanna.



These pictures tell a story. Our story.
A fun, relaxing, enjoyable, memorable 
and family & friend filled summer.

We have a weekend of fun ahead and we cannot wait!

Cheers!!


XO

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016