Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Table Talk Tuesday- Summer Pizza

Today I am sharing one 
of my ALL time 
favorite go-to 
summer recipes :)



Summer Pizza

Now few things....

1. I love fresh veggies in the summer

2. I love pizza all year round.

So what better way to incorporate fresh veggies and my love of pizza!

This recipe is super easy and will have everyone talking at your 
next get together!

What you will need:
2 cans crescent rolls
2 boxes of cream cheese, softened
2 dry ranch packets
Dash of dry dill 
Dash of dry chives
3 green onions, chopped
1 head of broccoli, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
1 bag of cheddar jack cheese


What you will do:
1. Preheat oven according to crescent roll directions. (325 degrees)
2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a sil-pat.
3. Lay out and spread the crescent roll dough on the baking sheet.
4. Bake dough according to directions
 (mine was about 20-22 minutes because of the 2 packages)
5. Once crescent dough is a golden brown, remove from oven and let cool.
6. Meanwhile, in a medium size bowl combine cream cheese, dry ranch, chives and dill.
7. Stir well until the all ingredients are mixed well.
8. Once the crescent crust is cool, evenly spread the
cream cheese mixture over the top of the dough.
9. Sprinkle on broccoli, red peppers, green onions and cheese.
10. Cut into square size pieces & serve.

ENJOY!



This is addicting, delicious and I don't know why I only make it in the summer!
You can always add your favorite veggies on top!
I chose these because I LOVE the color combo.

For your next gathering take along this Summer Pizza :)


XO



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016