Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday - Best Day Ever

Hello Tuesday!

Getting back into the swing of things and balancing the blog
has been a tough one for me.

I am trying each week to post a few times until I get everything in planner 
and set :)

Today I am linking up with Momfessionals 
for Show and Tell Tuesday.


Today we are sharing about our.....

BEST DAY EVER!!!!

Now in my life I have had some pretty amazing days.

Concerts, Birthdays, Dates, and Vacations are all on 
my list of best days!

If I were to share what my Best Day EVER would look like, 
it would look something like this....

I would sleep in until about 845.

Get to the couch around 9 for my cooking shows...

Pioneer Woman



The Kitchen



After that I would head to barre class for an hour.



Then coming home I would have all the ingredients 
I need to make a super delicious lunch.

After lunch we would spend time watching 
Mad Men.



The windows would be open, cool air blowing through and 
lots of blankets!!

My Leaves candle form 
Bath and Body works would be flickering and
making my house smell all wonderful.



A nap would be wonderful after some netflix watching.

After we would head to Costco.
No lines and LOTS of samples :)

Dinner would be rolling around, so we would get all fancy and dressed
and head out to eat 
either Mexican or Italian.

After dinner we would come home and get into comfy clothes 
and settle in for a movie.

I would fall asleep early so the movie would be Pat's pick!

Bed early and up the next day for a new adventure.

Simple.
Doing things I enjoy and relaxing are musts on my 

BEST DAY EVER!!!

XO



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016