Friday, December 1, 2017

Friday Favorites

FRI-YAY!

Happy Friday y'all!



As always I am linking up with MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 

I am sharing a TON of favorites this week!


ONE.
We ran the 2 mile Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning!!



TWO.

My Prosciutto & Ricotta Appetizer for Thanksgiving!  
My Apple Pie was for dessert!

In honor of my Grandma I made
her famous relish tray for our meal!



THREE.

My dad deep fried our turkey and it was THE BEST EVER!!
We have done this for years and he was spot on this year!



FOUR.

This beautiful meal!!
SO blessed :)



FIVE.

We were able to see my godson (118) 
dance all weekend!!!
He placed 6th out of 20!!
TOO cute and so awesome! 



SIX.

My home is decorated for the holidays and I am BEYOND
happy!
Here is a sneak peek at my decor! 
It will be on the blog next week.



SEVEN.


Sunday morning before to end break
we went to our favorite breakfast place.
THE only way I will eat eggs is their Baked Potato Omelet.
ALSO we are obsessed with their biscuits and gravy!
SO GOOD!!!



EIGHT.
TWO parts of my gift guide series were up this week!
HERE is the men's list.
Then HERE is the ladies list.


We are headed to Green Bay on Sunday to watch the Packers play 
and in between we are relaxing and enjoying our Christmas decorations!!


Happy Weekend :)

XO




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016