Thursday, November 30, 2017

Gift Guide for Women

I love Thursday's!!

Today I am sharing part 2 of my 
Holiday Gift Guide!!

All ideas for....

Ladies

I have had so much fun doing these and I cannot
wait to show you all my finds
for the lucky lady in your life!


Creating this I thought of comfort, coziness, pampering and style!
Enjoy :)



1
Sperry Duck Boots
These are the CUTEST boots.
Perfect for snow, rain,mud.
All around classy.
Great for the busy teacher in your life!

2
Bath Bombs
I have and always will love baths.
Recently I have fallen in love with bath bombs!
They make bath smell wonderful!
Great idea for the hard working lady you love.

3
Sur La Table Cooking Class
Experiencing something new together
is what I love most!
Head to Sur La Table and show her how much
you can cook :)

4
Anthropologie Volcano Candle
THESE are my obsession.
Every time I walk into Anthro you automatically
are calm because of the smell of the store.
The jars are beyond gorgeous and make for the perfect gift!

5
Soma Robe 
Cozy, warm and relaxing.
She needs one for those cold winter nights.
They are long and keep you beyond toasty!

6
Cheese Board 
Your girl loves her wine and cheese nights.
A cheese board is a great idea to give
so she can entertain more!

7
Matilda Jane Ruffle Pants
I am obsessed with these. Ruffles
are in and MJ pants are comfy and stylish
all in one.
You can dress them up or even dress them down
for a relaxing night in.

8
Kate Spade Watch
With her busy schedule she could use a beautiful
new Kate Spade watch.
It is elegant and classy. 

9
Philosophy Amazing Grace Body Wash 
What would go better with your bath bombs than THIS!
By far this is my favorite Philosophy scent.
It comes in shower gel, lotion, perfume and more!
Not an overly powerful smell and it can
be worn all year round!

10
Kendra Scott Pendant
I have had my eye on this for awhile.
I love Kendra Scott's line of long necklaces.
She will love wearing this NYE as you celebrate in style.

11
Barrington Monogrammed Bag
For the monogram lover in your life this bag is a must!
I am obsessed with monograms and what better
way to spoil your girlfriend or wife
than buying her a bag with her initials on it!
I love this size and it holds a lot.

12
Barefoot Dreams Cardigan
By far one of the BEST sweaters I own.
It is long, snuggly and feels like you are wearing a
blanket! I love the cream and brown throughout the fall and
winter months!

13
UGG Slippers
How could you go wrong with these?
Beyond adorable and super comfy!
Grab these and a robe and she will be set
for relaxing during the holidays :)

14
Diff Sunglasses 
Planning a trip with your love?
Grab her these for that special trip or the
warm summer months!

15
Evy's Tree Hoodie 
I love this company with all my heart.
These create unique one of a kind hoodies and  I love
this one. Black and white is so stylish around the holidays.
She could rock this to work, a party or even on date night!



So many wonderful and beautiful picks 
for that special lady in your life!

Ladies! Nothing on your wish list yet?
Hopefully after you read this there is :)

Tomorrow I am sharing MY own picks for what I would like for
Christmas!

See you then!

XO




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016