Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Gift Guide for Men

Woo!
Happy Wednesday :)

Today I am starting my 3- part 
series of holiday gift giving!


First up.... The Men.
When it comes to gift giving, I want to be sure
my loved ones will use and enjoy 
any gift I give them.

I normally ask for a few ideas
so that makes for a great 
place to start!

I asked my peanut gallery for some ideas and this is the final result....



My top 15 ideas for that hard-to-buy-for man in your life!

Here we go :

1
I love this speaker. We use it all year round
and have brought it with us on so many trips!
For the music lover in your life...he needs this.

2
I thought this was a fabulous idea. For the warm summer months
when your man wants to work outdoors on his car.
I found this on Amazon and it is a must!


3
These are beyond. Stylish, unique and classy.
Every man needs a nice pair of boots
for a night out :)


4
This egg smoker has been all the rage lately!
Great reviews and you can smoke 
almost anything during any season.


5
This beauty.... I saw an AD for this 
and knew right away this is an awesome gift
for the active, running, work out lover
 in your life.


6
Sonos is gold. I would say YES-invest in this sound system.
Start small and add on each birthday or holiday.


7
I thought this was a beyond amazing idea.
Nordstrom is always my go to.
Timeless and Classy.
This service will put together outfit options for your man.
You can go in store or order for delivery!


8
During the cold winter months
your man will love the care and attention
this kit gives his face.


9
Super comfy and great quality.
I can always rely on UGG for fabulous gifts.


10
Now THIS. Is SO SO cool.
I found a local company that allows you to rent
exotic cars. You can rent for the weekend 
or even purchase a membership.
Let your man drive in style without breaking the bank!


11
Everyone is going wireless these days.
These Beats wireless headphones are easy to charge and 
great for the on-the-go guy!


12
Robes are LIFE at the holidays. 
Comfy, cozy and relaxing for a night by the far and a Christmas movie!
I love the Ralph Lauren brand for men.


13
Pick this up with a case of your man's favorite beer
and he will be set for his next guy's night!


14
The great outdoors is calling your man!
This is perfect for snowboarding,skiing, camping, kayaking or camping gear.


15
Airline Ticket 
Why not create memories together?
Head out to a some place new in the new year!
Traveling together is good for the soul :) 

WHAT A HAUL!!!
I hope this helps you find 
the perfect gift for your perfect man :)

(don't forget numbers 1-14 are linked to help you shop easier!!)

Tomorrow I will be sharing ideas for the ladies!

XO


2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Maybe Santa will you bring you something off this list! Happy thoughts :)

      XO

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016