Friday, December 8, 2017

Friday Favorites!

It is Friday and we have a FUN 
weekend ahead!!!

We are celebrating birthdays, winter temps
and holiday cheer!

But first some favorites :)




As always I am linking up with MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 

ONE.
We were BEYOND lucky to
head to the Green Bay Packers
game on Sunday!
With Aaron Rodgers being out
we weren't sure what the outcome would be!
The game went into OVER TIME
and we won on a touchdown!!

I was losing my mind with excitement!

#GREENANDGOLD







TWO.
I shared my Christmas Decor with you on Tuesday!
I am obsessed with it all!

I am thinking of leaving it up until at least May.....
:)





THREE.
I shared my Brie Boat
recipe this week :)

I cannot wait to make it for Christmas!





FOUR.
We watched Home Alone 1 
this week!
It is still an absolute classic and made us laugh!





FIVE.
I have talked about Elin Hilderbrand
before on here!
I ADORE her books especially the Christmas series!
They are an easy read and you get a good idea
of who all the characters are!

PSS. Look at my cute tree in the back!

ALL THE LIGHTS!!




SIX.
Pat got creative this week 
and helped me
take my breakfast like this one 
day this week!

SO cute with the jars and easy to transport!





SEVEN.
I got to tag along on a field trip this week
to Bob Chinn's!!
BOY! This did not disappoint at all!
I have lived in Chicago for over 20 years and
NEVER been!!
The tour was awesome and the food was delish!






EIGHT.
I wanted chicken parm and Pat 
had asked for panini's.
SO BAM!
Here are my Chicken Parm Panini's!

Stay tuned....they will be on the blog next week :)






NINE.
We went to see White Christmas
in theaters this week!!!

SO FUN!!
Everyone in theater was singing along...including me!

Seeing it on the big screen was amazing and well done!


We are celebrating birthdays galore this weekend 
and we are stoked :)


See you Monday!

XO



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016