Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday- Christmas Decor

Today I am sharing all things Christmas decor!!

I love the touches and additions we have made this year
and I have been obsessed 
with decorating for 
WEEKS!

I just told Pat the other day
that no other holiday requires this much 
prep, plan, decorating, wrapping, shopping
and gatherings!!

Give me all the twinkle lights and holiday parties :)

I am linking up with Momfessionals for Show & Tell Tuesday!







This is my Painted Fox 
tray that I moved to my island 
for the holidays 
and to say I am obsessed 
is an understatement!

All of my little signs are 
from Target.




My large tree was a gift.

I added little berries and garland as well!



This is my bakers rack!

We have started to collect a few 
houses from Department 56.

I could keep these houses up all year round :)

All. The. Twinkle. Lights.



The pillows and blanket
were a new addition this year!

We found the pillows this year
at Marshalls.

The blanket we got at HomeGoods.

We looked through TONS
to find the perfect one.

As you can tell the red and white combo is our favorites. 







This little sign I got at Target!

Where else :) 





AND.....


This BEAUTY!




By far this has been my favorite 
year that we have decorated in our little home.

I love all the candles, lights and decor!

I seriously could leave all these decorations up all 
year and be perfectly content :)


XO

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016