Friday, December 29, 2017

Simple Meat & Cheese Board

WOO HOO!!

How un have the holidays been so far??

We have LOVED all the time with family 
and friends!

This weekend is New Years Eve... AKA Appetizer heaven.

I whipped  up this simple and easy meat and cheese board.
And it is a must for your Friday night get together
or New Year's Eve Party!


Aldi has recently been my go-to.

They have amazing prices and beyond perfect 
items for all holiday gatherings!

I am obsessed with a good meat and cheese tray.

But when it comes to creating one, make sure you always keep your
taste buds in mind.

I feel that if I enjoy something, then my guests will too!!

Meat and Cheese boards are simple and beyond EASY to make.

Here is what I did....

I did some research and found the importance of having
different types of soft and hard cheeses on your tray.

Then, provide something crunchy like sesame sticks or nuts.

Add sweet...a jam or fruit spread.

Choose something to pair with the cheese....crackers or crostini's obviously.

Finally....Meat. ALL THE MEAT!!
From salami, to prosciutto, capocolla or even mortadella!
The possibilities are endless.

Then you can really can mix and match to your liking.



Clockwise...

1. Pistachios 
2. White Cheddar
3. Crackers 
4. Salami
5. Italian Crostini's
6. Blue Cheese
7. Parmesan Cheese
8. Round Crackers
9 Havarti Cheese

That's it!
Simple and Easy.

( Sidenote: I am not an orange cheese lover, so I did all white cheeses with 
different hardness!)


CHEERS!

XO


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016