Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Loaded Southwestern Chicken Salad

Hello 2018!

It is SO GOOD to be back!!

We had a fantastic break and wonderful holidays
with family and friends.

One of my goals in 2018 
is to ask my friends what they are eating 
and for them to share their favorite recipes 
with me!

Last week my friend Lauren had me over for dinner 
and made these BEYOND delicious 
salads! Since then I have been obsessed.


I made them on Sunday and Pat thought
they were amazing.

There is a little bit of prep work that goes into them 
but there are ALL THE THINGS that are delicious that 
you get to eat!

 Loaded Southwestern Chicken Salad

Fresh Spinach or Lettuce
Chicken, Cooked and Chopped
Avocado, Cubed
Red onion, Chopped
Black Beans, Drained
Cheery tomatoes, Halved

Dressing
1/4 cup Sour Cream 
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1 T. Taco Seasoning 
1/4 t Paprika 
1/4 t Chili Powder
1 Juice of a Lime
Salt
Pepper

1. Add dressing ingredients to a bowl and mix together!



To make the salad:

1. Arrange the salad ingredients in a bowl and top with dressing.




ENJOY!

We will be eating this once a week. It is light, yummy and has so many 
different flavors in it.

I made enough that I meal prepped this for the lunch 
the next day too :)

XO


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016