Wednesday, December 20, 2017

What's Up Wednesday!!

Happy Last What's Up Wednesday 
for 2017!!!
We are in full shopping, wrapping and watching 
Christmas movies mode here!!

Students finish up finals tomorrow
and my students are new in January due to teaching semester long
classes!

Busy times :)





As always for this Link Up, I am joining with two of my favorite bloggers!



What we're eating this week...
ALL THE THINGS!!!

Pat's Shrimp Tacos 
(coming in January!)

Whole Wheat Lasagna Roll Ups
(coming in January!)



What I'm reminiscing about...
This year!!
HOLY COW!!

Where did 2017 go??
We had so many great trips, adventures, and great time spent with 
friends and family!













What I'm loving...
My tree. To say I am obsessed 
is an understatement!


What we've been up to...
All things Christmas and December Birthdays!





What I'm dreading...
Probably the end of the holiday season and 
all the twinkle lights :(

What I'm working on...
Lots of healthy and easy recipes for 2018!

What I'm excited about...
I mean...... CHRISTMAS!!!




What I'm watching/reading...
Reading:



Watching:


What I'm listening to...
All the Christmas songs!!!

What I'm wearing...
Well I have Been trying to wear all my big and comfy 
sweaters but the temps have been in the 40's here and 
that is like 60 for us in December!

What I'm doing this weekend...
Christmas-ing HARD!!

What I'm looking forward to next month...
New semester of students!!

What else is new...
Not much..... busy with holidays and ALL THE BIRTHDAYS!!



2017 was the BEST!

XO


No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016