Friday, May 26, 2017

Friday Favorites- School's out!!!

Like Alice Cooper says.... "SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!"
Oh yes it is!!
Today is my first day of summer vacation and I am beyond excited!
This is entire post could be all about today itself, but I have some FAVS to share :)


As always I am linking up with 
MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 


ONE.


Costco essentials. The La Croix pack was MY FAV!!!
We also used our ENTIRE rotisserie chicken this week and it was the best!


TWO.


This. Her. The Song. That's all :)


THREE.


Pretty Flowers.
Now... They were a favorite for like 2 days because they did not survive!
So even though they were a fav, this is the last time I will be buying
flowers at Trader Joe's.



FOUR.


THIS SEASON. Def not one of my favs but still really good.
Brad should have won hands down. He was my favorite all season!



FIVE.


Not sure this would be a favorite because this my high schoolers spelling....
but it sure made me laugh!



SIX.


My 90's post yesterday was AMAZE! It brought back so many memories :)
You can check it out HERE!



SEVEN. 


We headed out to eat last night to grab some good food and our favorite
local restaurant Brandt's never disappoints!
Our server loved what I did with my patty melt that she said she was
ordering it for her dinner :)
All the sourdough. All the grilled onions please!!



EIGHT.
This school year is by far a FAVORITE! I loved everything about the year. The ups, the downs and everything
in between. I grew as a person and an educator! Some well deserved rest is what we all need right now :)
#HHS

NINE.


I mean does this need explaining?
It is SUMMER YALL!!!!!!

Not much on the agenda this weekend. 

Relaxing, eating and some shopping will do :)

Since Monday is a holiday, I will be back Tuesday!

HAPPY SUMMER TO THOSE ON BREAK!


xo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016