Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday Favorites

The weekend could not come sooner.
I NEED this weekend :)


As always I am linking up with MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 



ONE.

THIS KID!!! Graduated last Saturday and I am so proud of him and he has made me proud as a big sister :)


TWO.

28 looks GREAT on this guy! Celebrated him on Sunday :)



THREE.
On Wednesday I shared my Mother's Day post for my sweet and loving mama :) 



FOUR.

My tribe. I love them so. It was so enjoyable to be together for the weekend!



FIVE.
New glasses!! I recently went for an eye appoint and my left eye changed a little.
I had my old glasses for 2 years so it was time for a change!
Grey specs it is:)



SIX.

I honestly can say this MIGHT be my favorite of THE week. We went to noodles Monday for dinner and I used to LOVE noodles because of this dish, but they got rid of it. Then they introduced it again with linguine. Again they got rid of it. When we arrived... HOLY SMOKES was I stoked!!!!
My favorite dish since  I was 16 is BACK!!!!! And check it out, a FREE dish of Pasta Fresca when you purchase an entree! #yourewelcome.

Short and sweet this week. 
It's been long, tough and I am done with it.

This weekend we have ZERO plans and couldn't be more excited!
I am working on my first grad school paper and then celebrating my mama on Sunday :)

Celebrate ALL the women in your life this weekend because they sure deserve it!

xo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016