Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday Favorites



Happy, Happy FRIDAY!!!
This is my LAST Friday of the YEAR!
Next Friday I will be laying in bed watching the Today Show sipping coffee because it will be 
SUMMER!!!!


I am here :) 
Don't worry!

I have had a few people ask me where I have been.
For a teacher this is the CRAZIEST time of year!
Graduation, finals, finishing up grades and awards nights!
Also let's not forget my first grad school paper was due last night!! AHHH!!!

The past two weeks have not been easy and at some point, I will share what is on my heart.
But for now, time to focus on finishing up my students and getting ready for summer!

As always I am linking up with MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 





ONE.
On Saturday we planted our flowers!!!
They are SO cute and I am so excited for all the warm weather ahead!
We love our balcony so I am ready to sit, sip wine and enjoy my plants :)




TWO.
On Sunday we celebrated my mama!! She is the best mama around.
We are so blessed to have her as our mom :)



THREE.

THIS!!! I have been waiting not.so.patiently. for this to arrive!!!
YALL!!! IT IS GORGEOUS!!
Check back next way to see the 31 ways I use my new 31 bag!





FOUR.

I got a car wash AND had the inside cleaned and let me tell you...BLESS!!!
My car was a disaster after the winter, spilled coffee and breakfast crumbs.
Pearl needed a wash and clean bad!!
She looks so FRESH!!


FIVE. 

I made this dish... Chicken Bruschetta and Pat and  I both LOVED IT!
It is delish and a very light and enjoyable dish for summer!
Details will be on the blog on Tuesday!



SIX.


My job. I am finishing up my 1st year at HHS and am beyond stoked to coming back for year 2!!
This place I am passionate about. Passionate about making a difference in the lives of my students.
We have had a tough 2 weeks at HHS and I have realized how amazing the staff and admin are that I work with.
These kids amaze us every day and have grown so much in the past school year. 




Cold weather here this weekend! We have a lot of nothing going on :)
Cleaning, organzing, and getting ready for summer is on our agenda.

XO




No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016