Friday, May 5, 2017

Friday Favorites

Oh Friday I love you!!
Spending the morning celebrating Pat and then off to IU we go for graduation!!

Favorites are GOOD this week :) 



As always I am linking up with MomfessionalsTabandErika and Grace&Love 


ONE.

To say I love friends is an understatement. 
I can quote multiple lines from each episode.
I especially LOVE the older episodes when everyone is young :)
Definitely a favorite to relax with!



TWO.
Coffee and this book! I am loving it! I love them. 
Chip is hilarious and Jo is his stability.




THREE.

My creation= Chicken Sausage with Bow tie Pasta
These sausages are from...where else, Trader Joes.
They were super easy to cook and so delicious!
I used everything we had on hand. 
Recipe next week on Table Talk :) 


FOUR.

Just this. I laugh hysterically every time may 
comes around. I always say this to the tune of the song too :)



FIVE.
I meant to share this last week but forgot. 
The foods 2 classes a flatbread cook off and I got to 
be a judge! I teach foods 3 so this was a treat!!



SIX.
I made half the recipe of my AMAZE 
enchiladas. 
It was perfect for my dinner and both our lunches today.
Winner! You can find the recipe HERE!




SEVEN.
Cold night last night. I snuggled and watched this.
Such a classic and Patrick Swayze is CUTTEEE!!!!




EIGHT.
Fresh nails and toes for spring! And yes.... I did choose a dark color... for both :)
Lincoln Park After Dark is my darkkkk go to!




NINE.

BAG LADY HELLO!!!
I walked out of school with 5.... 5 bags.
Busy life is the best life :)
Definitely a fav!




TEN.
My handsome, smart and funny Godson made his communion on Sunday.
We got to see family and celebrate Rex.
Great day :)



PHEWW!! That was a lot!
Birthday and Graduation this weekend! AHH YAY!!!
We are busy!
Such a fun weekend ahead :)

See you Monday for a BIG recap!

xo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016